The sankul has students coming from all over area of Varachha. All the students are transported in buses & vans. The vehicle department regulates the movement of the buses/vans from pick up to drop. The sankul owns 4 buses and 4 mini vans. The remaining vans are contracted.
Parents are requested to note that the bus routes are fixed after careful planning and no routes can be changed or extended to suit individual needs.
Precautions and Safety Measures: –
- Students must reach the decided bus/van stop at least a few minutes before the time scheduled for the arrival of the sankul bus/van.
- Students should always stay away from the main road while waiting for the sankul bus/van. Always use zebra crossings while crossing roads.
- Students should not board or alight from the bus/van until the bus has come to a complete halt.
- Please board the bus/van in proper queue.
- Students should remain seated and not move around when the bus/van is in motion.
- Students should not lean out of the window or stick their limbs out.
- Students should occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding the sankul bus/van.
- Older students should look after the younger ones by offering them their seats.
- The front door is the only authorised entrance and exit and only the conductor is authorised to open the door.
- Each bus/van has an incharge for that route.
- Indiscipline or unruly behaviour on the part of the students causes inconvenience to the driver, conductor and fellow students using the sankul bus. The unruly students will not be permitted to continue using the sankul bus/van if an admonition from the Principal fails to produce the desired effect.
Bus Rules :-
- Do not put your head or hand out of the window.
- Do not speak to the driver while he is driving.
- Do not push or rush for the door to board or de-board the bus/van.
- Wait for the bus/van to completely stop before getting down at your stop.
- Always give seat to the small/younger children.
- Do not fight in the moving bus/van.
- If you have to cross the road after getting off the bus, allow the bus to move off before crossing the road. Always use zebra crossings while crossing the road.
- Do not put your bags on the bus/van seats.