Important Rules Of the School
- Parents are informed that once the child is admitted to the school, leave will not be granted after that (Leave will be granted only in the situation of sickness or any special reason). Students will not be granted leave on chits either. Parents should inform the school on the helpline numbers for 1-2 days leave, leave exceeding this its mandatory for the parents to personally meet the principal. Please ensure you come with your parent card.
- Students can’t remain absent without prior intimation. Students will have to present the doctor certificate after illness or give proper reason for his/her absence. Students having less then 80 % of attendance can be barred from appearing in the final exam by the principal.
- Regular attendance is an important part of a successful school career, hence students should not remain absent except any special reason.
- Students can’t leave the school premise during the school time without prior permission of the principal.
- Please inform the school management via phone if the student is going to remain absent without intimation.
- If the child is very sick please don’t send him / her to the schooL (Write a leave note or call 70484 50004 or 70484 50005) on the day of absence.
- Student, who is absent without permission, will not be allowed to sit in the class without the approval of the principal. School reserves the right to suspend him / her from the school if the leave exceeds 15 days without permission.
- Students can be suspended from the school if not present during the opening days of the school without prior written notice.
Uniform (Monday to Saturday) Grade 1 to 10
Decided colour and pattern of school uniform is only valid.
Formal pant, full sleeves shirt, coatee, tie, I-card, clean and polished shoes, socks (wear clean socks daily), handkerchief, nails cut of both hand fingers, short hair with hair oil.
K.G. SECTION DRESS CODE SCHEDULE
Favourite Colour Clothes
Formal pant, full sleeves shirt, coatee, tie, I-card, clean and polished shoes, socks (wear clean socks daily), handkerchief, nails cut of both hand fingers, short hair with hair oil & one plait is mandatory, black hair pin, ribbon /hair band Civilize school bag (if possible)
Note for All :
- It is mandatory for every student to wear sports uniform as per given instructions / notice.
- Every student must come in regular school uniform on Wednesday.
- Every student has to wear sweater in winter season as per decided colour and pattern by school
- Parents will be held responsible if any damage is caused to the school by the student and they will have to reimburse the amount of loss incurred.
- Students shall be rusticated from the school who are mischievous, stealers who harm the reputation of the school by their behaviour outside the school also.
- If found guilty the student will be given “zero” during the examinations.
- Every student has to maintain discipline in the school, they will be severely penalized if found guilty in breaking the rules.
- Every student has to maintain silence in the corridors during the school hours.
- Students have to also maintain silence during the period, they are not allowed to leave their seat in the absence of the teacher.
- Irregular attendance, lack of discipline, misbehavior with the teacher/ principal will lead to rustication of the student.
- Student’s books / belongings are entirely their responsibility, the school will not be held responsible for the same or any kind of a accidental injury to the student.
- Students are not allowed to bring any toys, pendrives, mobiles, i-pad, camera or any other gadgets except the books decided by the school.
- Parents should take care that students are not allowed to bring money / valuable things in the school, loss of which the school shall not be held responsible.
- Students who don’t dress properly, have unpolished shoes, uncut / uncombed hair / uncut nails shall be sent back and the school shall not be held responsible.
- Every student of civilize modern sankul has to be habituated to recite a prayer at home and at school in the morning and evening time.
HOME WORK AND PARENTS CO-OPERATION
- Parents are expected to encourage their children to study at home and actively take part in activities and keeping proper discipline in the school.
- It is necessary that the student attends the school regularly for his satisfied progress. All the written and oral class work, weekly test taken in the class and written home assignment will be observed a the annual exams.
- Parents should kindly ensure that they should not criticize the teachers in-front of the student, this will lead to devaluation of the teachers respect in the student’s mind. Kindly gently discuss the matter with the principal.
- Parents are requested to read and sign the notices sent by the school with utmost care.
- Parents should remain present in the parents-teachers meet, where they can discuss the child’s progress and also share with open mind / heart about other querries and the problem of the child.
- Parents / Guardians are not allowed to meet his / her class teacher during the school hours. They are permitted to meet them only at the time of parents-teacher meets.
- It is necessary to inform clearly the name of the student, class and division in each dealing with the school.
- Please inform at the inquiry office/ class teacher if there is change in address or telephone numbers.
CONDUCT OF IDEAL STUDENT OF CIVILIZE MODERN SANKUL
- A child should always be obedient and pay respect to their parents. They should be grateful to them for their upbringing, love and affection from childhood to the present moment.
- They should be ready to any kind of work devoted to them by their parents even if it’s a small one.
- They should not be selfish, they should always share their food or other things with other members of the family.
- Students should not be noisy or mischievous, they should be calm and polite.
- Study is the child’s first priority, hence he/she should not forget his homework or notebooks.
- Students should make a time-table of their studies with the help of your parents or class teacher and follow it uninterruptably.
- Student should always remember that god is always around and with our prayers he will come all the more close to us and shall help us out whenever we are in need.
- Be polite with your elder, help the blind and old age persons and always respect the rights of others.
- Always be honest so that you become trustworthy.
- Be pleasant with an attractive smile. The God will love you.
- Always try to be friendly with your class mates.
- Avoid rudeness in your behaviour and speech.
- Do the work given to you with pleasure.
- Try to greet guests coming to school with appropriate speech / language.
- Always greet at the start and at the end of the school to your principal and other staff members.
- Stand up with respect when your teacher or any other guest comes to your class.
- Always contribute towards the cleanliness of the school, and try to keep it tidy. If you witness any damage to the school property, inform the principal immediately.
- Avoid throwing waste papers here and there in the school premises or the stairs. If you find it throw it in the dust bin.
ACTIONS AGAINST BREAKING DISCIPLINE
- Students found guilty of their intentional mischievous behaviour during exams or general will be rusticated from the school or prohibited from attending class till the principal decides.
- Severe actions will be taken against students who break discipline or have irregular attendance, are disobedient or dishonest or harm the property/ rules of the school.
ABOUT SCHOOL LEAVING
- The school leaving certificate will be given only all the clarifications regarding the student with the school are done.
- Kindly apply 7 days prior to avail the leaving certificate.
- School leaving certificate will be handed over once both the school and vehicle fees are fully paid. No argument will be entertained for this.
- If you wish to change the school in the new year, kindly inform before 30th May.
ACCEPTANCE LETTER FOR NOT DEMANDING EARLY LEAVE
My Son / Daughter __________________________________________________is studying in Standard _______Div.____________ . We are aware that the school does not permit early leave according to the rules. Hence I admit that I will not demand any early leaves for my Son /Daughter.
We have read all rules of attendance , uniform, discipline, home work, student’s behavior in school about to leave, school fees and actions taken against breaking discipline. We accept these terms and we promise to abide by them.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARENTS CARD
- Parents card is an important document, so please take care of it during the entire year.
- It is compulsory to fill-up all information and affixing your photograph.
- For availing important documents such as L.C / Bonafide / B.C for any reasons, kindly come with your parents card.
- In case you loose your parents card, you can get your new card by presenting your fee receipt at the inquiry office.
- Student will not be allowed to leave during school hours.
- In case of an early leave, kindly ensure you come with your parents card as per the below given schedule of time/ standard/shift or else leave shall not be granted. Old card is not valid.
- This Parent’s Card is valid till 31st May, 2024.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARENTS CARD
|GUJARATI KG SECTION||MON TO SAT||AFTER 10.00 A.M.|
|5 TO 12||MON TO SAT||AFTER 10.00 A.M.|
|ENGLISH KG SECTION||MON TO SAT||AFTER 3.30 P.M.|
|1 TO 4 GUJARATI||MON TO SAT||AFTER 3.30 P.M.|
|1 TO 10 ENGLISH||MON TO SAT||AFTER 3.30 P.M.|